Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Adopt a Quilt

I am looking for some dispatchers or dispatch center(s) that would like to adopt a quilt for a young woman who lost all her possessions in a house fire. Yes, this person is a dispatcher and her center is keeping the entire thing a secret.

While I know it is the holiday season and many of us are stretched, I am asking for a bit of help on this one, perhaps $20 from a center to help pay for shipping and insurance, batting, etc.

Believe me people, I have no reason to lie or cheat you out of your money. I have 2 books of thank you's and quilt pictures on quilts I have sent to others in need. I am a child of my parents and the thought of lying to someone or cheating them sickens me, not to mention my ethics and firm belief in the 10 Commandments.

Just contact me and I will tell you how to help. I will not accept more than I need!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please give me the details if your need has not been met!

They're keeping it a secret?! There are so many resources for dispatch!

vanbuski (at) msn (dot) com