Monday, September 08, 2008

Anticipating the Finished Product

Everyone should be so lucky to have these two little cuties helping in the kitchen and the look on their faces lets everyone know they are having fun & they did have fun!

My mother-in-law years ago gave me the best recipe in the world for pumpkin bread & I love it any time of the year. I used to give it as gifts to the police officers years ago that I worked with, but those little booger's would eat theirs and then filch someone else's out of their message box!

This one can be made with raisins and I love the white raisins the best and it can be made with or without nuts. If you are making it for someone who is allergic to nuts, ma
ke the batter, spoon it into a loaf pan and cook it away from the rest of the batter!

This recipe can make 3-4 large loaves or several of the little ones and it stays so yummy and moist!

Here they all are waiting for these to go into the oven and bake!



No comments: