Sunday, September 07, 2008

I know that many of you who have been reading my blog are quilters yourselves and may have entered one of your summer projects into the Lazy Days of Summer Quilting Contest. However, if you feel so inclined, I am asking you to follow the link I will provide and vote for my quilt that is pictured above.

http://quiltinggallery.com/tag/lazy-days-of-summer-photo-contest/

Click on the link above and look for the voting bubble next to Sunbonnet Couple. I quilt from the heart & I am self taught, so there are many other beautiful quilts as well that you can look at and also vote for.

Yes, I would love to win one of the two prizes being offered, but I also realize there is some tough competition that have probably won many contests, while I still have problems piecing hexagons together!

No comments: