Friday, July 18, 2008

Almost Bedtime

Well, it is almost bedtime and today was a great day! I went to a local thrift shop and they had their Christmas stuff on sale at 50% off and I got killer deals for all under $3. I came home with the pirates share of booty.

I love this picture. It is painted on a small chalkboard with oil paints and it is even signed. I put it up on the mantel of the fireplace today because I love snow so much, this picture makes me happy. Oh, the cost was 25@. One little quarter!

I was also able to get a votive cup for my bathroom, a pencil Santa and 2 other blue snow people.
This is the picture of my Christmas stash. I couldn't believe that I had been so thrifty and so blessed to hit this store the first time ever and while everything in the Christmas room was marked down.

Oh yeah, the best part was she told me I could come in and work there and probably earn a few pieces here and there...now that might just be a good thing!

I did get a quilt all cut out and pinned together to get ready to send off. I will sew it tomorrow and the rest of what I get done and post pictures here tomorrow night. Without a job, I am going to have to sweet talk my dear husband into paying for the postage.

No comments: