Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Have to Share

I have to share the fact that this week I have found several different blogs that are rocking! The first few have to do with a group that call themselves the Goodness Girls and they share some really cool and neat things they do. They are part of a swap ring /group that swap really cool things by having really cools topics like: Summer or Paris. They do it with thrift shopping I believe and some of the really neat things they send each other are simple adorable.

So, I know this blog is about helping others and what better way then to be good or have goodness in your heart? So, check out Rebecca's shop over on Etsy and buy something, she has some really cute things and so reasonable! The
link is here:If you love miniature quilts you can also find some amazing ladies making and swapping quilts.
I am just so joyed to see so many people making and doing good things that make others smile.

By the way, I should be able to catch up on some of my quilts and get some off to the many who suffered from the recent Butte Fire in northern California. I have lost my job and so far after spending over a year looking, I am beginning to think I may not find one in this small town!

So, I spent today relaxing with the kids riding out in the country and then coming home and cleaning my entire upstairs. So, when I catch up with the wash I should be able to settle down and get some quilts made!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Jean! Thanks so much! :) I really appreciate the shoutout. :) Sweet Goodness will host another swap in September and I hope you'll join.

I'm off to visit your other blogs!

Cheers!

Quilting Dispatcher said...

Rebecca:
Thanks so much! You have inspired me to not only try a swap, but to do one on my own blog AND, to have the nerve to step into a thrift shop!

Jean