Thursday, July 24, 2008

Playground Alert!

I just posted on my grandparents blog a link to a Yahoo news thing I saw this evening about the dangers of playgrounds. While this blog is related to make quilts for those people in need, I also think because I was a 911 operator for so many years, that is my duty from time to time to post things that can protect others, especially when it is small children.

I have never seen anything like I saw on this clip and I think it is very important to pass this information onto other people who take children to play on the playgrounds.

So, follow this link to Playground Dangers: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=8962722

Please, pass this onto others you know that have children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, babysit, teach school/preschool, etc.

Lets alert everyone to these dangers and then remember, it is our responsibility to make sure our children are safe, by checking for these types of dangers in the summer time, just like watching a child around water...but that is a whole other discussion!

No comments: