Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Quilt is Done

I can't always figure out why blogger pictures wont' go side to side one minute and the next they are fine. Anyway, this is the front and back of the first quilt I have completed for the Iowa flood victims. Winnie the Pooh on the front and vintage baby buggies on the back or visa versa because I made it so it can be used either way. I finished it with a blanket stitch and if you look closely on the baby buggy picture, you can see a weaving line that I used to quilt with.

So, this will be set aside and I will begin working on the next one as soon as I finish a bag I wanted to make.

My Fibro is really kicking in today, my joints ache all over and I am in pain, but I am not going to let this stop me, I can't!

Thank you for all the kind words I have been receiving, let others know this is here.

No comments: