Wednesday, August 13, 2008

As Promised, The Lake Trip




If anyone knows how to combine 2 blogs, please let me know as I would like to combine mine all into one & save myself some time. In the meantime, here are some pics of the kids at the lake and they took to Kayaking like ducks to water, plus they swam and were super duper kids. Not one complaint from any of them!

The Kayak picture above is our neighbor in one and my 5 year old grandson in the other one all by himself, he did an amazing job and the only one that flipped into the drink was the neighbor & of course, my camera at that exact time quit working. Oh well, I am sure he wouldn't want me to post his picture here that is why I posted this one as it is from a distance. No, I am not in any of these. I am behind the camera!

Here is one of the 3 of them swimming. I was so shocked that the water was so shallow, but I wouldn't let them in the water without an adult since I am still wearing the air cast for another few weeks.

I would love to post more, but we are prepping our home for painting and hubby told me I needed to get the scraper and get busy! He is on the roof doing more than his share!

No comments: