Thursday, August 21, 2008

Keeping My Mind Busy

So today the mail came and went and I didn't get a letter from the prison department letting me know I did or didn't get the job, so I caved in and called the person that did my second interview and she will be out of town for the rest of the week.

I just don't have any answers and that makes me anxious. So, I got busy and decided to make this sewing organizer to go underneath my machine to hold scissors, thread, trash, etc.. It only took a few hours and was easy to make! I loved the fabric, it reminded me of spring!

This is a view from my chair looking down at the machine. It just fits perfectly under the sewing machine and in front of the table I am using, so it is perfect! The small pocket to the left just comes right off to empty into the trash can when it is full or my project is complete!

I still have no news from the prison, so I guess no news is good news. I hope to hear from them soon as I really think I would do well in this position they have opened.


No comments: