Thursday, August 28, 2008

Catching Up on UFO's

Well, the last few days I have been busy catching up on projects, mailing out projects and just generally destressing myself as these are getting done. So, in my pile to finish is the cross stitch project (3 years in the works), the NASCAR quilt (will try to sell on Ebay/Etsy), Anita Fowlers crazy quilt. These are all projects that need completion.

Then I have to start other projects like my sons Tee-shirt quilt, write a letter to my son in prison, start winter quilts for my grandson and granddaughter and one for our bed. I also have one in the thinking stages for the dispatcher that was hit by a car several weeks ago.

I may not have a job, but I am catching up on all my projects! Thats a big Yee Haw, Y'all!

1 comment:

Anjella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.