Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Away Gustav

Well, it appears to me that Gustav may wind up hitting New Orleans & this time I see that they are already beginning the evacuations and trying to do it right this time. I pray for all those in the area that this storm will just GO AWAY! But it doesn't appear that it is going to.

I am still working on quilts promised to people from the last Hurricane, that is how far behind I have gotten. However sad to say, this time I am not going to promise anyone anything because I am feeling so guilty for not having all these complete while another round of hurricane seasons is upon us.

So, maybe, just maybe I will be able this time to complete the projects from the last Hurricane and try to get everything completed.

My fibromyalgia isn't liking mornings any longer. Just getting out of bed is a chore and then to be able to stretch or move for the first 30 minutes causes excruciating pain in my back, hips, knees & feet. It just boggles the mind what this can do to someone.

On the other hand, it makes up for it in the evenings when I am up half the night because I can't sleep. Oh bother!

No comments: