Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's done, oh yeah, I feel good!

Mailed out tons of things today. Two packages to people who have posted on my blog, 2 quilts to people who are in need of something warm and cuddly & the pillow to my mother. Now I can try to concentrate on the rest of the projects I have to finish.

I got another emergency certificate for school today, however no word from the prison. Everyone (but me) seems to think I have the job or they would not have contacted my references. I don't know what to think anymore.

Even if i only substitute, there is no guarantee how many days I will work & my check comes in the month after I am done working, so I am becoming very very nervous. While I can help others, am patient to the end with teaching others or children, when it comes to playing the waiting game, I don't wait so patiently. I was truly hoping someone would at least call me and say yes or no!

Oh bother!

No comments: